BSc BA ADP Notes English Grammar Letter to your mother, telling her that you dislike living in the college hostel.

BSc BA ADP Notes English Grammar Letter to your mother, telling her that you dislike living in the college hostel.

BSc BA Notes English Grammar Letter to your mother, telling her that you dislike living in the college hostel.
If you want to view other letters. Click Here.

If you want to view other notes of ADP & BA English. Click Here.

Letter to your mother, telling her that you dislike living in the college hostel.

Examination Hall,

A.B.C (City),

January 09, 2020.

Subject : Dislike living in the college hostel

Dear Mother,

I hope you will be hale and hearty, I could not write you earlier because since my arrival in college hostel, I was feeling maladjustment. I have found hostel life very different from life at home. Most of my college fellows talked about freedom of atmosphere and independence of life in hostels but I have found it different. This life has disturbed my life long schedule. I had been in the habit of studying in the early hours of morning. I have always found morning studies more suitable but there our study hours are from 10 p.m to 12:00 p.m which have not only disturbed my studies but my sleep as well. I find it difficult to go to sleep just after finishing my studies and sometimes remain awake till 1:00 a.m. Then I find it difficult to get up in time for my college.

I have also not been able to adjust my eating hours. Sometimes I have to take my food cold as the mess hours are over before I come back. This food is tasteless and unhealthy. My roommates, however, are very loving and friendly. There is lot of cooperation and understanding among us which is presently helping me to overcome my disturbance and dislike for hostel life. I always keep in mind the famous proverb "What cannot be cured must be endured". The thing which I miss most of all is your affectionate look on my return from college. The only thing that consoles me is that this two years span will pass and I will be again with you permanently.

Yours faithfully,

X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post