BSc BA ADP English Essay First Day at College With Outline & Quotations

BSc BA ADP FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay First Day at College With Outline & Quotations Essay Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

BSc BA FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay First Day at College


If you want to view Essays on other Topics Please Click Here.

To view Quotations for Essays. Click Here.

Outline

1. Introduction

  • First day at college is enjoyable
  • Memorable experience of life

2. Some experiences

  • Seniors asked us to do some tricks
  • We have to subdue

3. Some enjoyable moments

  • New experience in classroom
  • A senior appeared as a teacher

4. Perception about studies

  • First day at college seems disappointing
  • After spending some time, I returned home

5. Conclusion

Essay:

First day at college is usually interesting and joyful. My first day at the college was a disturbing hurt memorable experience.

On my first day, I went to college with mixed feelings. The seniors had worked out their own plans. We had decided to act together. So as we entered the college we met a few seniors who were approaching us. They asked us to stop but we paid no attention. They were larger in number so they made us subdue immediately. Then they asked us to do strange things like singing ridiculous songs and doing monkey tricks. Some of them threw ink on our shirts. I felt a little humiliated, but took it sportingly. In fact, we were mentally prepared to face all this.

In a short while we went to the lecture room. As soon as the teacher entered we stood up and greeted him. But he smiled as it we are stupid. The teacher did not teach, he only shared general gossip. It was quite amusing and there was no strain upon our mind. After a few minutes one of the seniors appeared as a teacher in the class and collected fifty rupees from each as welfare fund. Later they had lunch with that money.

I felt there was no regular teaching work in colleges. We also heard some of the seniors that their courses were not finished and they did not know even the books to be studied. This made me think that school life was better where we were forced to work. The very first day of the college was a disappointment because I did not like to waste time unnecessarily.

I had carried a few books with me but could not make use of them. Most of the seniors had neither per nor paper with them. They were talking of film heroes and heroines. They seemed to be more interested in fashions than in books. Some of them were smoking out their time in the canteen. All this seemed quite odd. All this made me disturbed. After spending sometime, I returned home with a heavy heart. Later on, I adjusted myself to the routine of the college and thoroughly enjoyed my stay there.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post