BSc BA ADP English Essay My Aim in Life / The Profession of My Choice / My Dream of Life With Outline & Quotations

BSc BA ADP FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay My Aim in Life / The Profession of My Choice / My Dream of Life With Outline & Quotations Essay Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

BSc BA FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay My Aim in Life / The Profession of My Choice / My Dream of Life


If you want to view Essays on other Topics Please Click Here.

To view Quotations for Essays. Click Here.

Outline

1. Introduction

  • Aim gives direction to our life
  • People have different aims

2. My aim in life

  • I have decided to become a teacher
  • Teaching is a noble profession

3. Influence of good teachers

  • Teacher is like a lighthouse
  • Teaching is a profession which teaches all professions

4. Factors for fulfilling aim

  • Hard work nature
  • I pray to Almighty Allah for my success

5. Conclusion

Essay

“Great ambition is the passion of a great character.” (Napoleon)

Aim in life is important is a sense that it gives direction to our efforts. In the present world of chaos and disorder, people have multidimensional aims. Some even do not believe in this concept and wish to lead a carefree sort of life. Infact, everyone of us gets some kind of inspiration from elders and wishes to be like them. This inspiration develops and changes into an aim with the passage of time. It is not easy to choose a specific aim or career in life. There can be as many possibilities of aims as men. Some want to be doctors, some to be engineers, some want to make career in business, and some want to join media.

Being a student of graduation, I have thought a lot about different careers. Some look very ordinary and some look glamorous. Some do not appeal to me and some look out of my reach. After considering and consulting a lot, I have decided to become a teacher.

“This on step …. Choosing a goal and sticking to it …. changes everything.”   (Scott Reed)

I know teaching is not a paying profession in our country. It is not considered an ideal career by majority of our people. But there is a group of people who value it and think of it as one of the noblest professions. It is important in a sense that one develops a direct relationship with the youth and can influence their minds. A good teacher can develop a sense of unity, patriotism and freedom in his students. He can inspire his students and show them the way to progress and prosperity.

I think the best people in the world are those who teach others. They remove the dark clouds of illiteracy and bring forth the clear blue sky of knowledge and wisdom. They remain on the ground but prepare their students to go beyond the skies. They feel happy and satisfied to see their students working as doctors, engineers, military and civil officers, lawyers, judges, businessmen and industrialists. They water such plants which bear fruits for the whole society.

“Hitch your wagon in star.” (Emerson)

I am working hard to achieve my aim. After graduation, I intend to do M.A Urdu and B.Ed, in order to get myself familiar with latest teaching techniques. I think I can serve my nation and country as a teacher and play role as a patriotic Pakistani. All the members of my family, friends and teachers encourage me to adopt this dignified profession. By the grace of God, I would prove myself a devoted and hardworking teacher and try my best to win the hearts and minds of my students.

“The mould of man’s fortune is in his own hands.” (Bacon)

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post