BSc BA ADP English Essay Pleasures of Childhood With Outline & Quotations

BSc BA ADP FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay Pleasures of Childhood

BSc BA FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay Pleasures of Childhood


If you want to view Essays on other Topics Please Click Here.

To view Quotations for Essays. Click Here.

Outline

1. Introduction

  • Childhood – the best period of man’s life
  • Child’s motto of life; eat, drink and be merry

2. Pleasures of childhood

  • A carefree and pleasant period
  • I used to wonder like a deer in the open field

3. Incidents of childhood

  • Juggles with monkeys
  • Swimming experience

4. Growing age and childhood

  • Great feeling for childhood
  • Childhood memories cannot be forgotten

5. Conclusion

Essay:

“It is never too late to have a happy childhood.” (Tom Robbins)

Pleasures of childhood have their own significance in one’s life. As one grows up, one feels more and more attachment with one’s childhood; the best period of life. A child is free from the dirty and filthy noise of worldly life. His motto of life remains eat, drink and be merry. The pleasures and charms of the childhood cannot be forgotten. These memories and pleasures leave and everlasting impression of one’s life.

Same is the case with me. When I recollect the days of my childhood. I feel very much delighted. It was a pleasant period which I spent in high spirits. In my childhood, I was carefree, having no worries at all. I used to wander like a deer in the open fields, enjoying the natural beauty in the pastures. There are certain incidents which are still fresh in my memory. Once a juggler with two monkeys came in our street. He showed monkey’s tricks which engaged our attention. These were the pranks that attracted me. I fully appreciated the tricks shown by the juggler.

Once, I was taken to the school when I was five years old. My parents had carried sweets to be distributed among the students. I was wearing new dress and my mother had groomed me with great care. Both my parents left me there and walked back home. I shouted and cried but there was none to help me. My tears could not bring them back. The teacher talked gently and asked other students to make me their friend.

Another incident which I still remember is a swimming experience. It was Sunday when I along with my friends went for picnic to the river Ravi. Some of us were expert swimmers, but unluckily if did not know how to swim. My friends dived into the river and compelled me also to do the same. Soon I was caught by the current of water and was carried away swiftly. There was every possibility of me losing life, but due to the valour of one of my friends. I was rescued from the current of water and was brought back on the bank. I was really very much grateful to him because he gave me a new life.

As I am growing in age, I feel greater attachment and attraction for those pleasurable childhood days. Sometimes I am depressed that my desire of enjoying childhood again will never be fulfilled because gone are the good old days when I was child. Certainly such type of pleasures and memories are things of past but cannot be forgotten by anyone.

“There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.” (Graham Greene)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post