BSc BA ADP English Essay Why I love Pakistan? / Patriotism / I Am Proud of My Country With Outline & Quotations

BSc BA ADP FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay Why I love Pakistan? / Patriotism / I Am Proud of My Country With Outline & Quotations Essay Notes Online Taleem Ilmi Hub

BSc BA FSc ICS FA ICom English Essay Why I love Pakistan? / Patriotism / I am Proud of My Country


If you want to view Essays on other Topics Please Click Here.

To view Quotations for Essays. Click Here.

Outline:

1. Introduction

  • Patriotism is the noble profession
  • Nature of man to love his birth place

2. My love for my country

  • It is my birth place and enjoys everything
  • I like the natural scenery of my country

3. More things which attracted

  • I passed my childhood here
  • I love my country because I am a patriot

4. Different regions and seasons

  • I love because I enjoy different seasons
  • I love because of different languages, dresses etc.

5. Conclusion

ESSAY:

"Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but is striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong" (James Bryce)

Patriotism is a noble passion that is common to nationalism every where in the world. As long as man has love for his mother, father, wife, brothers, sisters, sons and daughter, he has love for his country too. It is the nature of a man that he loves passionately his birth place. It is an innate love.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official". (Theodore Roosevelt)

I have great love for my country, Pakistan. This love is for several weighty reasons. First of all, i love my country because I was born here. It is my motherland where I have passed all my life. So it is natural for me to love my country. I have been eating the tasty fruits of my country. My body is strong because i have eaten its wheat and drunk its water. The air of the country that I have always breathed has kept me alive. The beautiful flowers in bright colours that I smell and observe have provided me pleasure. The fine trees on the mountains and in the gardens have always pleased me greatly.

I love my country because I am patriot. A person who does not love his country, does not deserve to live in it. I have got all my education in my country. In her lovable and respectable schools and colleges. I have learnt about life and its problems. I have formed the high aims about my future in their classrooms. Pakistani teachers known for their ability, noble ideas and principles have taught me.

I love all the places where I passed my childhood. The playgrounds are as dearer to me as the streets in which I jumped and played without any worry. I like the roads along which I walked and ran with other children in all the careless and dreaminess of childhood. I have lived with other Pakistanis, and with them I have studied and worked. My friends are Pakistanis for whom I can only have feelings of love and respect.

"Love for country is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it". (G.B. Shaw)

My country is like a small continent. To its south is the sea whose waves strike against a long seacoast. In Karachi you have moist climate, as it is close to the sea. In the inner parts of Sindh, it is dry and hot as most of it is desert-like. In Balochistan, it is dry and cold. In the Punjab, it is neither so hot nor so cold. Parts of the NWFP are like Europe, Murree, Swat and Azad Kashmir are thoroughly mountainous. I like to move from one part of my dear country to other, forgetting the passage of time. I love the different languages spoken in my country. It is perhaps because the people who speak them are likeable and lovable. Their traditional dresses and ways are all very appealing. How much I like my people, while living in same country, speaking different languages in different traditional clothes. In any case, I like the people, children and students in my country who belong to other religion. Thus, a Christian, a Parsi, a Hindu, a Buddhist or a follower of any other religion is dear to me if he is truthful, honest, well-behaved and above all, is a patriot.

I love Pakistan because it is an Islamic country. Being a Muslim, I like to live with other Muslims in the country. I love Pakistan from the heart and I shall always love it. There is nothing sweeter on earth than my country.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country". (John F. Kennedy)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post