BSc BA ADP Notes English Grammar Letter to the General Manager, Telephones, Lahore against frequent telephone disorders.

BSc BA ADP Notes English Grammar Letter to the General Manager, Telephones, Lahore against frequent telephone disorders.

BSc BA Notes English Grammar Letter to the General Manager, Telephones, Lahore against frequent telephone disorders.

If you want to view other letters. Click Here.

If you want to view other notes of ADP & BA English. Click Here.

Letter to the General Manager, Telephones, Lahore against frequent telephone disorders.

Examination Hall,

A.B.C (City),

January 09, 2020.

The General Manager,

ATP, Company,

:ahore.

Subject : Frequent Telephone Disorders

Sir, 

Through this letter, I would like to bring to your notice the inconvenience that I am facing due to frequent disorders of telephone connection # 042-000000 installed at my residence.

The above telephone was installed in October , 2018 and since then I am facing regular problem. It goes out of order almost every day and sometimes wrong calls are connected and received.

During the last six months, I have made numerous complaints to your 'Customer Care Centre' both in writing and on telephone. The Operator of your company attended to the defect twice but the defect persists. Once your agent advised me to replace the device. As per his suggestion, I replaced, but matter remained same.

Sir, I am a businessman. My business is much affected by it. I shall be grateful, if you kindly depute some of your company agent to look into my complaint to have the device rectified to the satisfaction or get it replaced.

An early action will be greatly appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post