BSc BA ADP Notes English Grammar Letter of complaint to the District Health Officer about the absence of the doctors from a rural health center

BSc BA ADP Notes English Grammar Letter of complaint to the District Health Officer about the absence of the doctors from a rural health center

BSc BA Notes English Grammar Letter of complaint to the District Health Officer about the absence of the doctors from a rural health center

If you want to view other letters. Click Here.

If you want to view other notes of ADP & BA English. Click Here.

Letter of complaint to the District Health Officer about the absence of the doctors from a rural health center.

Examination Hall,

A.B.C (City),

January 09, 2020.

The District Health Officer,

Tehsil AB, District CD,

402, AB Road ABC.

Subject : Absence of the doctors from the hospitals

Sir,

I am a resident of ABC area Tehsil XYZ. I bring to your kind notice and for immediate action the following situation at the Government Hospital at ABC area Tehsil XYZ that meets the medical requirements of several small villages in the area.

On the 4th December, 2019 I took my ailing wife and young son to the hospital at about 10 a.m. I found the doctor absent. Some other patients waiting for the doctor complained that the doctor often remained absent from duty. That day I, along with other patients waited the doctor three hours but he did not come. It was informed by a person that the doctor was working at his private clinic and he would not come. Another junior doctor came and gave us medicine without examining my wife and son.

On the next day, I again took my wife and son to the same hospital as the ailment was increasing. All the doctors were absent. One of the doctors arrived at about 10 a.m. and looked in a hurry. I approached him and asked him to examine my wife and son and provided the medicines to them. He pushed me aside and asked me to wait for an hour until he checked his medicines and registers. He and his junior doctor with him shouted angrily at the other patients, some of whom were crying in pain. I took my family to a private clinic soon as the ailment was increasing.

I would request you to inquire into the working of the Government rural hospital at ABC area, Tehsil XYZ immediately. Suitable action should be taken against the doctors at the hospital. They may be transferred on replaced with really dutiful doctors.

Yours faithfully,

X.Y.Z.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post